Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Gotta RUN!




There's a whole lot going on...and sometimes things get done!

"Gotta" get this blog to the "editor" before ten tonight. Hummm it is now 10:28PM and I am getting started.

"Gotta" get my cave cleaned up before tomorrow, company coming! Started on Monday of this week because company was coming Tuesday and they did and they are now in South Florida and new company coming tomorrow. If I keep having things 'pop up' the company will be already come and gone and no need to rush!

"Gotta" get the quarterly water sample to health dept before the 30th; let's see, what day is this? The testing started tonight at eight and I draw the sample in the morning at seven thirty. That's way before the end of the month!

"Gotta" get the stuff laid out for the family fun day on Sunday; this is easy; will conquer it after the water sample is delivered downtown.

"Gotta " get the car checked out in the morning; have weird noise coming from front suspension.

So, I'll get back to tomorrow's schedule in the afternoon and steal time from Friday if I can get the grass cut before it rains. It's only five acres...Four hours if I rush...but what's the hurry?

There are a lot more "Gotta's", but there is one that rings loud in my ears right now.

"Gotta" spend some time with my favorite therapist, "Jet". Told him when I left the house this morning we would have time to play a little later. Now he is sleeping at my feet waiting for me to give him his "ten minutes a day". Yep, that is what he wants, just ten minutes a day.

About the blog; remember, it is a blog to share my thoughts along the way as I seek the Father's face. I don't want to run but I Gotta!!! Thanks for understanding; goodnight; my 'therapist' is next.

Shalom for now, and may YHVH bless you one and all; give your favorite 'therapist' a big squshie hug! 

Father above, thank You for sending me the best therapist in the whole world. He has done wonders with me and for me. In Y'shua's mighty and awesome name, thank You. Amein!

Pinchas, 
a/k/a Frankly speaking all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment