Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sometimes it is difficult to be nice to nice people




Before I start, let me say Todah Rabah, Thank you, Shalom and Blessings to each and everyone  who has been with me on this journey to regain my ability to walk without pain and discomfort.  The end is very near.  Last Friday my great toe of the left foot was amputated. This procedure also took away the crushed, decayed and poisoned bone that remained after so much diligence of many dedicated medical professionals to rid my leg of poison. Through your prayers and positive uplifting thoughts, our Father guided the hands that held the instruments.  My delight always perked when after a procedure I could hear a word of thanks from the doctor present to the Father’s presence.  With the final removal of the distressed bone, more than fifty percent of the pain I was experiencing, but refused to acknowledge, was removed as well.  Again, I thank every one of you from around the world that joined in the cause.  Our Father hears our prayers when we go to Him with clean hands and a sincere heart.

So what is my upset?  Why is it difficult to be nice to nice people?  Heavenly Father please guard my lips and let them be only an instrument of praise to You as I express the burning that has erupted within me.  During discussion with others about the events of the previous seven months, I have witnessed a few who express doubt as to YHVH’s strength and truth.  I have no problem with people making their choice to follow or not follow Torah.  Of course I pray that all persons will come aboard and realize the freedom and happiness and peace when we take our selves out of the equation and let the Father do what He does better than any one of us.  The first step for me was to study Torah and see the truth, not just hear it.  Shema is more than just listen! Historically, I have been very guarded when someone would ask me to let them pray over me.  First off, I couldn’t stop them if they tried.  But, when I am asked for permission, then I want to make sure that the lips delivering the message are acceptable to the One to whom they are being expressed.  Sometimes we just have to mentally judge within our own camp if the hands are clean.  Yes, this is a tough subject.  But did He not say come to me with clean hands?  Did He not say there are some whose prayers He does not hear?  Who gives me more strength; my Father in Heaven or “friends” who say they care and then their behavior shows that of hypocrite?  When I am asked to my face my thoughts always answer quietly, “You don’t need my permission to speak to YHVH.”  But what I verbally say is, that is between you and your Creator.

I have no desire to alienate anyone, especially when they may be on that road that I was on many years ago; debating the path of growth against the feel good of the known. I wanted an opportunity to feel genuine in a genuine relationship.  I was glad to learn I was in the wrong crowd. Now, evidently the unbelievers in my circle are few and those striving for righteousness are the multitude.  The healing I have received and the love I have felt far outweigh any negative connotations I may have perceived.  No matter how few may be seen on the road.

I will continue to thank YHVH for the experience, knowledge and healing I have gained and continue to pray for those who are still searching for the Truth of the Word. My God is an awesome God – the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  

With love and blessings, Shalom, shalom
Pinchas, 
a/k/a Frankly speaking all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment